Everything happens for a reason, people change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Brand New Start .



Do you think its easy to start a new life? 
Is it easy to open a new chapter in our life?
Are you done packing your needs in your new life?
This post is the starting point where I need to change my life and I'm ready for it . 



For the past 2 weeks , I've been thinking about my future . where will I be in 7 years from now? at that time , I am 25 years old . You know , sometimes we have to prepare ourself for the worst but we have to think positive . I always picture myself being a Lecturer . Because I want to spread my knowledge to my younger generation hehehehe :P



can you picture me teaching your children ? don't worry , I'm not gonna pollute  their mind . heeee :P I'll try my best to be their teacher . I want my students to be a thinker not just a dreamer . 



I've always dream to become an AWESOME mother . I'm not sure if the role fits me well but I'll try . yeah I know that I'm too young to dream about this but trust me its worth it . I'm always under a spell when I see babies or kiddos . don't you ? have you see their Innocent shining eyes ? their plumpy lips ? their fat cheeks ? ohhh it will take days if I have to list down everything that I love about babies .



Fantastic wife? yeah Fantastic baby ! thats what BigBang said . How ? never ask how you gonna full fill it . To me  supporting him and being by his side is enough to be a Fantastic wife . don't you think so ? you have to prepare everything for him , welcome him when he's back from work , cook delicious foods for the family . Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh ! ahahaha I haven't experiance it yet I keep on telling you how? ahahahaha that is just my point of view  on "How To Be A Good Wife ."



My mom told me last night . she said that I've done a good job being her daughter . Mummy , if you're reading this just remember that I will always Love you Till Jannah . You always support me in everything I did . You are My Guardian Angle , My long time Girlfriend , My bestfriend , My Hero and You are MY only Mother . I LOVE YOU MOTHER  . 
"Can I be Your little Nana forever Mother ? "



Dad , if you are reading this , I just want to say that I'm sorry because I was so rude to you to the fact that I couldn't even forgive myself . My friends always told me how lucky I'm to have you but I never realise . Now I feel so stupid cos I never treasure the time we had together . I'm growing up too fast aren't I ? just remember that I'm your little girl that always need your protection . I still need it .




Dear Brothers , do you know how much I miss you Guys ? I miss the time we spend together , fighting over little things , laughing over some stupid jokes . don't you think we grew up too fast ? our relationship is getting further and further . can I still be your little and cute sister though I'm a big girl now??? Abang , please take good care of our relationship . I don't have anyone except for you guys . I know that I never say this to you boys but I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO MUCH ! I don't care if people told me how annoying , clumsy , foolish you guys are , just remember that I'm proud to have you in my life ! 



To my dearest FRIENDS :
Babes , no matter how far we go , just make sure to look back at the time we spend together . Thank You for welcoming me into your life . I know that I'm too harsh sometimes(everytime) but that is just the way I am and I'm so thankful that you accept me for who I am . Babes , I've meet so many types of friends but you Guys are THE BEST . thank you for wiping my tears when I don't have tissues , thank you for listening to every words I said , thank you for laughing at every jokes that I made , thank you for being there when I need someone to lean on . I feel so complete . Thank You . 


Whatever the Future holds for me , I'll accept it . I will always thank Allah for bringing all this Amazing people into my life . I couldn't ask for more . 
Thank You Allah .